Search results

1. V

New Pressure Regulator - Still getting pressure problems

Reinstalled everything the right way and now everything is just fine. Regulator is REGULATING! Thanks!!
  2. V

Elbows

Quick question: What does the plumbing code say about sharp 90 degree elbows? I picked these up instead of the rounded 90 degree elbows for CPVC connections inside the house. Thanks
  3. V

Well, After hours of research, I think I just figured out what I did wrong (whoops). I accidentally installed the shut off valve and PRV in the wrong direction (what was I thinking???). Anyway, I guess it was staring me dead in the face and it just didn't click. I actually thought the...
  4. V

I installed a Watts N55B Water Pressure regulator (replacing a 6 year old Watts N35B). Anyway, the reason I replaced it was because my water heater's T&P valve kept going off and ultimately the water heater had to be replaced. Then, I ran some tests by cutting the WH completely off and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks