Search results

1. johnv

Air Blasts in water/100' well w/ 3/4 hp sub.

NO air the only thing it could... have been was the filters ON/off/filter postion switch..sorry it does not make sense...the airs gone that's the bottom line. Thanks anyway, help people with issues. I'll figure out the pressure tank can't be that tough.
  2. johnv

Good News! I changed the filter yesterday and it's better! NO AIR whoooo hoooo! With power off to the pump and b4 I turned back on, the house was pulling water from well side into the filter. When I turned the filter to off position it stopped, looks like the check valve between the filter and...
  3. johnv

Real quick I went in the garage, no kids this morning gone with Mom so I actually could listen with out distractions. After the manifold (or what I called the T) it goes check valve then a cheap GE whole house filter then it goes on to feed the house. If I put my ear on top of the whole house...
  4. johnv

oops sch 80 1.5 inch pipe with check valves, the guy that helped me his Dad does wells and he helps him sometimes so the was some professional action on the stand pipe, pump and control box. We did not adjust the pressure switch yhough seemed to be working fine??
  5. johnv

I did not change anything besides the tank at the connection point from well supply line, the the cut off switch, pressure relief are the same, here is the order supply line feeds T with pressure switch, gauge b4 it hits filter and heads to the house there is a check valve did not change. Real...
  6. johnv

100' well with submersable 3/4 horse pump, Well produces 20 gal/min...Air in lines amount varies, The blast of air is worse when pump first turns on, I hear it as it travels thru the pressure tank & hot water tank. They are right next to each other in the garage. Pressure is always good. The...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks