Search results

1. kopec

Basement bathroom rough-in, venting, ejector pump questions

This is exactly what I had in mind originally but I was looking for easy way out. Question with your proposal, can you link toilet and sink vent into the pit vent? Some individuals are stating that it should not be done this way and you should have two separate vents.
  2. kopec

it's a sink and toilet as per my diagram. Where would you connect toilet vent in my diagram. thanks, Chris
  3. kopec

Hello, I am planning to build a ½ bathroom (lavatory and vanity) in the basement and wanted to find out if I could avoid installing additional vent. Lavatory will be located 3ft from the ejector basin, which is already vented. Could you please advise if attached configuration is acceptable...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks