Search results

1. FLHomeOwener

Lound Banging Noise with sngle handle shower valve!!!

We are having a new addition put on our house and everything should be wrapped up in the next two weeks. When the single handle shower valve is in the six o-clock position (warm) the water pipes chatter loudly (loud banging sound), if the handle is moved slightly (hotter or colder) the noises...
  2. FLHomeOwener

Help... Need to use Sewage Ejector Pump... What do I Need to Know?

I asked about the tree at the beginning when I first applied for the building permit. I even paid extra for a site inspection (not required for additions) so they could come and check the tree. Everything was OK'd. I wanted to have all bases covered. I didn't run into this tree problem...
  3. FLHomeOwener

Thanks Peanut. I have an Arborist coming over tonight to take a look at the roots and to see our options. If I don't have the OK from him to prune the roots, then it looks like we're going with the pump (diagram above). That probably has to be about 100 feet, i'll have to measure it...
  4. FLHomeOwener

Thanks Peanut. Well, the addition is in the back of the home and this is where they will most likely have to bury the pump. Essentially, it will be in our backyard. Here's a very crude drawing in MS Paint. The red line represents how they will most likely run the sewage. It would be so...
  5. FLHomeOwener

As an extra note, I have the electrician coming by tonight to make sure we have the panel space for the pump. We didn't have many slots open when we started...
  6. FLHomeOwener

Hi all, We're doing a bedroom/bath addition on to our ranch style home. We started this back in November and had all the rough in plumbing done at that time. Now, everything is almost done. A few weeks ago, the plumber came to connect the sewage and stopped digging. Apparently, there are...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks