Search results

1. ThomasCrapper

swap double sink with bathtub

I haven't moved into the house yet so I am unable to answer these 2 questions. I will follow up when I rip the floor up after I move in. I used to have a job doing home improvemets for a few years, so I'm not diving in blindly. More specifically, I tore a bathroom floor up before and we...
  2. ThomasCrapper

Thanks to all. Although a bit vague, this actually helps out a lot. At least I know it's possible and since I plan on getting it done by a contractor anyway, the next obvious step is to get the quotes. I'll keep you all posted, and i'm sure i'll have plenty more questions throughout...
  3. ThomasCrapper

This is a 2nd floor bathroom. i feel i can re do the floor myself after all is said and done. I would like to try and do the plumbing myself, but i think i'll leave that to the pro's. i'll probably save money using a plumber! For all you plumbers out there, if i have the floor ripped up...
  4. ThomasCrapper

Soooooo... It CAN be done? am i looking at: $100's $1000's $10,000's ?
  5. ThomasCrapper

Can I use the drain(s) from an existing double sink set-up for a shower stall and a soaking tub? Also, is it possible to tie a double sink drain system into an existing tub drain. So basically, I want to switch the locations of the sinks and tub and i want to add a shower stall I do...