Search results

1. G

Pump Control Relay

Bob More dumb questions about relays spec. Are all relays designed to operate in both VAC and VDC for the coil and the contact voltage? For the 220V pump, I believe the startup surge current can be almost 30A. I presume, I have to select one that is rated for 30A and 240 V? Thanks
  2. G

Pump Control Relay

Thank you all for your suggestions. Currently, all my control valves are driven by 24 VAC relays. If I understand the suggestion correctly, I need to use one of the 24 VAC relays to drive the 240 VAC power relay. I should probably explain why I want to control the pumps this way. I have a...
  3. G

Pump Control Relay

I have an irrigation pump (220V) that is currently control by pressure switch, and a pool pump (115V) that is on manual on/off control. I would like to add relay control to these two pumps via my home computer. I would appreciate suggestions/instructions on the types of the relays and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks