Search results

1. U

What level of panic is appropriate? Softener valves installed backwards (Nelsen)

Thank you for putting my mind at ease, and I appreciate the explanation.
  2. U

What level of panic is appropriate? Softener valves installed backwards (Nelsen)

Thanks for sharing your insight. As a woman it sometimes feels like people working on the house assume I know nothing and take advantage, so I'm trying to learn more in order to stick up for myself when the original installer comes to the house on Thursday to take a look at the softener. The...
  3. U

We had a water softener installed May 2023. Since then my finances blonde hair has turned green. The original company to install it never returned my call so we had a water company out to do some testing. They informed us the valves were connected backwards. Water coming in to the house hooked...
  4. U

Delete

We had a water softener put in May 2023. Since then my finance's blonde hair has turned green and the original company to install the softener never returned my call about the issue so we had a water company out to do some testing. They informed us the valves were connected backwards. Water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks