Search results

1. Z

Helping my wife

I see a 1 for injector but nothing written for BLFC. Below are the current settings. I'm thinking I need to up the H like you stated and also test the water inside with a hach test, not just a strip. Fleck 5600SXT Settings: DF = Gal ; Units VT = St1b CT = Fd ; Meter Delayed regen trigger NT = 1...
  2. Z

Helping my wife

I'll get out today and get the current settings and post them.
  3. Z

Helping my wife

I'll give that a shot. The PH currently is 6.8
  4. Z

Helping my wife

Thanks for the heads up on the attachment, I thought it was the whole image with results and have fixed it. I put the hardness setting in the original post, it's at 26 currently, hardness is 430mg/L so I divided that by 17.1 and get 25.14 but I have read to add for iron, but not sure if that's...
  5. Z

Helping my wife

Thanks a lot, I’ll pass this on to her. I posted here because she seems to only have the issue here and not when we travel. She thinks she had it in a saltwater pool so maybe it’s the salt in the softened water and potassium is what I should try. It’s odd that chlorinated city water seems to be...
  6. Z

Helping my wife

My wife has atopic dermatitis, basically eczema. Over the past few years taking showers has caused flare ups and worsening conditions. We have a well with a softener. I don't want to keep throwing parts and focusing on treatment of the water if that's futile so she is going to confer with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks