Search results

1. D

Weird mounting type on kitchen sink

Just ordered the clips yesterday. Will update once received.
  2. D

I actually found a place online that has the H clips in stock. Costs me $13 shipping, but seems that's what I need to do if I want the sink securely fastened to the countertop. It sits fairly flat, but could certainly be better. Lesson learned. This "good deal" is not so good after all.
  3. D

Update. Bought the Elkay clips. The mushroom is too big for the hole. Do I... drill it out and make it fit? If no clips, would siliconized sealant do? Put a 5-gallon bucket of water in the sink to weigh it down? Many thanks for the input!
  4. D

Just drop-in/top mount. No stainless steel ring.
  5. D

A whatie ring? Is that like blinker fluid?
  6. D

I think I just found a unicorn! https://www.sinkology.com/blog/how-to-replace-a-drop-in-kitchen-sink/ This shows the same kind of sink mounts with clips/screws and how they work. I guess I'm looking for Sinkology sink clips. Now, off to Google!
  7. D

I swear I've looked at Elkay and other brands. I don't see any that will clip on or insert into the brackets on the sink. I think I'm looking for a unicorn.
  8. D

The pic is of just under the rim.
  9. D

Pic of one of the four mounting brackets on the underside of this drop-in kitchen sink. Bought it from a surplus store so it came with nothing. I can't even find pictures online that look like this so I can find the clips or whatever is necessary to attach this sink to the countertop. Can anyone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks