Search results

1. C

Toto #MS854114SL-01 UltraMax 1-Piece 1.6 GPF no MAP score?

Hi, seriously considering the UltraMax 1-Piece 1.6 GPF Single Flush Elongated ADA Comfort Height Toilet in Cotton White. Lots of good reviews on HD, Lowes, and Amazon. Concerned that I dont see it listed on MAP-testing.com. Some of the Ultramaxes you see there are in the 500-600 range, so...
  2. C

Toilet drain angle?

I am going from a wall mounted toilet to a floor one. full access to basement below. Vent pipe is one foot to the side of the soil pipe. The current soil pipe is a 4" pvc that goes straight down into the basement, about 6 feet before it hits a cast iron 90. If I do the new flange hole 12...
  3. C

Rear Outlet toilet: 4 inch rough in vs 4.5 inch on wall?

soooo I am looking at floor mounted rear outlet toilets. all are 4 in rough ins on their spec sheets. of course, my insane house - the dead center of the current wall mount is 4.5" above the floor. Will that work? the outlet of the toilets seem to be about 2", so is a fudge factor built in?
  4. C

Floor mounted, rear outlet, gravity toilet - Does it exist?

Looking for a toilet like the Kohler Barrington, but not pressure assist. I have had 4 over the past 20 years, and am done, done, done, done with them. Hate pressure assist with the fire a of a thousand suns, so I am not looking to argue about it. Currently have an Eljer 141-7000 wall...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks