Search results

1. K

Looking to replace an old Pegasus 1000 Series Shower. What are my options?

Just an update. I'm still not able to find affordable replacement parts for it yet. Globe Union sent me the parts number and you can find some on findpartstoday.com, but they are expensive ($100+ for just tub spout). I also tried my luck at replacing with similar style Gerber parts (Parma shower...
  2. K

Mystery shower valve? Danze, Global Union, Pegasus

Hi, i have the same exact shower set/tub spout and I identified it to be Pegasus Series 1000 (813-936). Did you ever replace this shower set with something new using the old rough in valve? I'm trying to upgrade the look of my shower because I can't find Pegasus parts for cheap, but I dont want...
  3. K

Replacing cartridge for Pegasus Shower

Hey, I am in a similar situation. I want to update the look of my shower. It has a pegasus series 1000 (model 813-936G) installed but cannot for the life of me find any information on the rough-in valve and if other cartridges can fit. Did you ever find something that fit? I don't want to order...
  4. K

Looking to replace an old Pegasus 1000 Series Shower. What are my options?

Hi there, I am looking to replace an old Pegasus 1000 Series Shower (813-936G) that includes Tub spout W/O diverter, Shower valve with Diverter, and Trim. I am not the original homeowner. Through contacting Danze/Globe Union, I was able to find out the brand and model of this shower and even was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks