Search results

1. J

Grundfos Alpha 15-55f stuck in 1 GPM

Ha, no offense, but unlike the pictures I see of systems nicely laid out along a basement wall, I don't expect anyone to be able to get anything from pictures of my setup. It's tucked into a 3rd floor closet and in addition to the Navien integrates a heat pump and rooftop glycol thermal loop...
  2. J

Sorry for confusion. I said I got a tiny puff of air when I opened the air vents a couple of times in the first two days after manifold was reconnected. Each puff was less than a fraction of a second and barely audible - less than you get when first opening a sealed jar. Not a hint in last 10...
  3. J

Thanks. Unfortunately, no balancing valves and no individual shut-offs, except keeping actuators shut. The Navien and manifold are the high points in the system. I thought the pressure relief valve at the Navien high point might be a place to bleed air but I only get water. I'm not hearing a...
  4. J

I have a Navien NCB-240E combi located on the third floor supplying DHW to the house and infloor hydronic to the first floor. It feeds a 3-loop Wirsbo manifold on the first floor (two loops on one thermostat and one on another). A Grundfos Alpha 15-55F (maybe 5-6 years old) is on the return...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks