Search results

1. Carm

TERRY LOVE CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Hi, I just joined this forum and just discovered that Terry is no longer with us. I just wanted to thank him for helping so many people getting through DIY projects by having a network of people connected to this forum that help so many. My deepest condolences to you Andrea, and family. Carm
  2. Carm

Kitchen Drain run

Thank you, John, and everyone else I think I have what I need to do the job. As I Mentioned previously, I am able to do the job but didn't know the specifics or codes to doing this 24" run around a corner. This wouldn't have been possible without your help I appreciate everyone's help. Thank...
  3. Carm

Kitchen Drain run

Thank You all for your inputs, You guys are amazing and again thank you for all your help. Yes, the 24' run would be around a corner in the finished basement with no structural issues, I would have to take down some drywall and studs to do the job and build it back up, but would 2" pipe be...
  4. Carm

Kitchen Drain run

Got it, so a 24ft run with 2" pipe around a corner is not do able?
  5. Carm

Kitchen Drain run

Thank you for your input Breplum, I am capable of doing the job but not familar with the plumbing codes to do the job. Im hearing that a 2'' pipe would be needed to help with the venting and if a clean out is needed it would have to also go where the bend is going around the corner. With it...
  6. Carm

Kitchen Drain run

I'm getting mixed messages regarding a kitchen drain run that i need to run about 24 feet around a corner, is it possible to do this and what would i need if so? Thank You
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks