Search results

1. N

Ikea vanity plumbing help?

Hi im installing my new ikea vanity, they use a special p trap assembly to clear their drawers on their vanity units and the p trap is 1 1/2. My drain in my wall is 1 1/4, what fittings would i need to make my ikea p trap go into my 1 1/4 drain. Theres also an old rusted fitting on the existing...
  2. N

Toilet drain too low after taking old flange out. Now what?

Okay I already typed up an entire novel and I guess it didn't go through so here we go again. I'm renovating my new house and took the old toilet out only to discover the old flange was rusted out. The house was built in 61 so not really surprised by that, I've never replaced a toilet flange let...
  3. N

Toilet cast iron drain too low, now what?

Hi everyone, I am redoing my bathroom currently and am replacing the old toilet. When I removed the toilet the old flange was completly rusted away so I watched some youtube videos on how to remove cast iron flanges and am 90% complete with the flange removal. Have to go back today and finish...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks