Search results

1. bluefadedstars

Advice - Storage and pressure tank setup

There is a solar setup that is tied into the camper to provide all needed power for it. Looking at the solar RPS submersible pump to avoid having to invest in more batteries and inverters at the moment. Kind of the secondary reason behind the storage tank. For the near future the water...
  2. bluefadedstars

To have in the event of an emergency as well as having access to water when the solar pump isn't producing. If we need to draw water for something it's already out of the ground
  3. bluefadedstars

Gotcha, I was hoping to not have to add an additional 3k for the pressure pump in between lol I'm not sure yet if we'll need the 400w or 800w submersible pump, once I have the well specs I can order whichever it will be. Technically we could go directly from the well to the camper, I guess...
  4. bluefadedstars

Question for everyone, our well is being drilled next week and i'm kinda stuck on the best layout. We are wanting to utilize the well to pump directly to a 550 gallon Water tank and then be hooked directly to our off grid camper with a spicket off the water tank for other filling needs. To me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks