Search results

1. E

How do I Fix This?

Alright got her mocked in place minus the length I need to get up wall. The vent is low enough to be under the shower pan once built. What do you think?
  2. E

How do I Fix This?

So what if I used 45s instead of 90s to get my vent over to that 2x4 plate then run up the inside wall? Sweet we're getting there. I'm planning build custom tile bed for this shower so drain placement it's a big concern. Only want it to drain properly lol. Thank you for the help on this. Now I...
  3. E

How do I Fix This?

So what if I used 45s instead of 90s to get my vent over to that 2x4 plate then run up the inside wall?
  4. E

How do I Fix This?

So I got myself a tee. How about this with the 2 90s pictured to get the vent inside the wall and under the shower pan? I can also turn the trap a bit to give myself more trap arm room.
  5. E

How do I Fix This?

Could this be resolved by making the trap arm longer? The original plumber has kind of made this a problem to replace and do it correctly because they for whatever reason decided to glue a 90 right next to the 2" exit of the 4" wye under slab. So cutting it off to put my trap down below might...
  6. E

How do I Fix This?

So the vent in the wall right next to this wont vent this shower?
  7. E

How do I Fix This?

Anyone have any opinions on fixing it?
  8. E

How do I Fix This?

The 2" vent in actually attached to the 4" main running under that double stud wall about 2ft away from it in the wall. See attached picture. I think im limited on what I can do here. Cant put a vent here since its in my shower floor pan area. Any other ideas on correcting this? Maybe extending...
  9. E

How do I Fix This?

Hello. I'm new to posting here but have been using this site for information since I started my home build a year ago. So I have a question with my shower drain setup under slab. I have attached the pic of what I think will work but not sure if this an s trap or not. I want peace of mind and to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks