Search results

1. M

Legend valve hyperpure PERT

Considering a whole house reply. would like to hear from anybody that has PERT pipes installed in their house, especially legend valve hyper pure. What has been your experience? How long have you had it? Any problems with leaks etc.? Thank you.
  2. M

Multiple leaks uponor pex 2012 home

2012 house, I have been here for two years. Whole house uponor pex. Clear PEX in March 2023, I had a leak on the hot water side in upstairs closet approximately 10 feet from the water heater. At the time, Plumber told me that the Pipe was brittle and was cracking in several places and that I...
  3. M

Do I need a pressure reducing valve?

Two-story house, approximately 5500 ft.². Uponor Pex pipe throughout. House is 13 years old, although I have only owned it for two years. Water pressure measured at outside hose bib at 70 psi, with occasional spikes up to 90 psi. I think the spikes primarily happen at night. I have an...
  4. M

New water heaters with expansion tank, causing water meter to turn?

Newbie here, Plumber replaced two 50 gallon gas water heaters last week and added a new expansion tank. Ever since then, the leak detection dial on my water meter has been spinning, intermittently, approximately every 15 to 20 seconds. The water meter is showing about 1 to 1.5 gallons of use...
  5. M

Could this be a leak? Help on what to do!

Recently had a slab leak under the floor in the kitchen. Leak was fixed and concrete poured. The plumber assured me that there were no other leaks. However, he did not do a pressure test. I have noticed that the leak indicator dial on the water meter spins slowly back-and-forth, which I know...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks