Search results

1. Paradiceau

New Home sewer odor master bath.

I just got photos of the trap arm for the lavatory which was emitting the smell. The photos show a grey green deposit on the bottom of the pipe. It appears that the trap arm may not have adequate fall allowing material to settle and bacteria to grow... I have asked the plumber to replace the...
  2. Paradiceau

Worth, the problem is present even with no wind. This is an interesting problem for sure, I am still wondering how the odor is present if the shower and lavatory traps are full of water. I have seen an automotive situation where a fuel line was sucking air in but there was no fuel leaking...
  3. Paradiceau

The fan is on a timer and will shut off after a few minutes if left on per Ca energy requirements.. There are two vents through the roof for that bathroom, a 2' and a 1 1/2'. They were raised about 18". The lot is on a cut hill and there is a hill on the west side which is about the elevation...
  4. Paradiceau

First of all, thank you to the forum for all the great information. I have read many posts on various threads dealing with sewer odors in bathrooms etc.. I built a house in the mountains which is on septic and the owner notified me of the following after two months of use: Very strong sewer...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks