Search results

1. J

Iron removal ideas…

I was just brainstorming in general. I have another thread going asking for recommendations with my tests results posted. I havent really received any replies though. Would you like to suggest a system? Here is the thread...
  2. J

Iron removal ideas…

Just trying to brainstorm some ideas on iron removal with neutral or slightly acidic ph. Most wells that have acidic/ neutral water usually have low hardness. So what’s a way to oxidize and filter out iron without changing the hardness? You can oxidize iron 2 ways either with oxidizing media or...
  3. J

Remove manganese with Katalox light - PH 7.8?

What are your manganese levels before and after the Katalox filter?
  4. J

High iron (12ppm) and high Manganese (.44ppm)and slightly acidic water (6.5)

I have a ph of 6.5, iron is at 12ppm, manganese is .44 ppm, hardness is 3 grains, and TDS is 90. I’m trying to figure out which media is the best in my scenario i know birm won’t work because of ph. All the solid magnanese oxides require a higher ph to perform at their full potential. Greensand...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks