Search results

1. E

Seeking insight-prevent clogged system

Thank you again. I’m grateful for your time…that was significantly more insight than I/we anticipate. I’m talking with our well team tomorrow…add a water sample direct from the well…and more. “Thank you”!
  2. E

Bannerman, I didn’t answer your questions. yes, it is a Culligan Cleer system. They have never shared two versions of the system which is very beneficial. For the far side reference….our house has a water distribution manifold and continuous lines to each outlet. There is air in all the lines...
  3. E

Bannerman, thank you for your time and insight. It’s extremely helpful and gives us a direction to pursue. Thank you again.
  4. E

Hello. Seeking help. We have a 450’ well, sediment filter, high efficiency iron “cleer“ filter, and water softener that is two years old. The first year before the iron filter and softener, we thought our water was amazing, like a spring. Eight months in, we began experiencing intermittent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks