Search results

1. P

Decaying chimney used by water heater. Options?

I have not looked at tankless. I was under the impression that tankless was prohibitively expensive. Do you mean tankless gas or tankless electric? It looks like the Navien's are running anywhere from $1100-1500 (based on Google Shop search, but there are different model numbers). One...
  2. P

Chimney is crumbling above the roof line and needs maintenance. I already have a steel liner inside the bricks. Could I just remove the bricks from around the liner (to at least below the roof line) and make sure that the roofer singles right up to the edge of the steel liner? Never heard of...
  3. P

I just did a little research and it appears that in the US for horizontal power venting, you need to have it 4 feet away from existing windows, 3 feet from any air inlet, and 10 feet from any lot line. This pretty much makes it impossible to do this where I currently live. I guess I am at the...
  4. P

I have an old brick chimney that is currently only being used by the gas water heater. The chimney is in bad repair and contractors are quoting me $2900 to fix the chimney. I'm getting a roof replacement over the next month and that is the reason I had the chimney evaluated. The water heater is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks