Search results

1. S

Bathroom smells after showering

So there won't be standing water in the shower drain all the time? Sorry Ive been reading so much on this to see if others were having the same issue as me and assuming the shower drain should have some water when looking down into it. There is an exhaust fan and a window in the bathroom. I keep...
  2. S

Ive actually emailed them twice already regarding the issue and they have not reached out to me :/
  3. S

Hello, I'm not very knowledgeable about plumbing, plus I'm a student, so I don't have the funds to have my pipes checked out. I was hoping to obtain some help and thoughts on what is wrong with my bathtub. I moved into my apartment about two weeks ago, and after taking a shower, I notice a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks