Search results

1. bnewland

Replacing toilet flange, finds lead and broken cement

Because I'm fixing the CI drain pipe in my main bathroom, I am forced to use my second bathroom, which needs repairs as the first bathroom is taking longer than it should. The second bathroom is on a slab, and the slab has all broken and shifted. The toilet in the second bathroom is a cadet by...
  2. bnewland

American Standard Toilet Guide

bnewland submitted a new resource: American Standard Toilet Guide - American Standard Toilet Guide - reference material Read more about this resource...
  3. bnewland

AS F4040 66 Tank float id?

After replacing the flush and fill valve in my 60's norwall with a new fluidmaster kit, i've come to the conclusion that I want my original equipment back in the tank. The problem is that I don't remember how it was installed, or if I have all the parts, or if it's a bad idea all together. Can...
  4. bnewland

Can tub drain be fixed with a Tee saddle on cast?

I've had water in my crawlspace since I moved into this house, and found the source. It's from the tub drain where it meets the toilet drain line, then goes to the septic tank. I attached a pic. What is the best way to fix it? Does the cast drain line need to be replaced too, or can I use...
  5. bnewland

1960's American Standard Norwall causing rot

I have a 1960's American Standard Norwall wall hung toilet which has caused quite a bit of rot over the years, and I'm trying to tackle the repairs myself. It is my only working bathroom, so it can't take too long without a toilet. I cleared the tiles under it, and the plywood is wet and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks