Search results

1. D

What are the best quality braided SS faucet supply lines?

Some food for though that polymer braid hose have less problems than stainless braid hose from insurance claims and engineering investigations, but doesn't address rodents. https://origin-and-cause.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/OC_Article_WaterSupplyLines.pdf I think it's the actual hose that...
  2. D

Braided Stainless steel water heater supply burst!

The melted plastic ring around the inlets may indicated your exaust vent is partically clogged and excess heat has melted thhe ring and damaged the hose. The rust also indicated that the leak has been going on a long time. I have always used the corrigated copper flex hoses and now SS...
  3. D

Thermal expansion and water hammer arrestor - three questions

If you have the ET (possible several gallons) on the hot side of the water heater, when you turn on the cold water, hot water will flow into the cold water pipes. The hammer arrestors are small, so only a negligable amount of hot water will flow into the cold water. You want active flow around...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks