Search results

1. Triple

Well pump short-cycling w/ no visible pressure tank.

Correct me if I'm wrong, of course, but I thought a larger tank (or multiple tanks) would help with low-flow situations. Frequent hand-washings with small children, a low-flow kitchen faucet for doing dishes, etc may not produce the flow necessary to even activate the valve, at which point the...
  2. Triple

Replaced the original set-up with a PK1A kit from Cycle Stop Valves. Pressure was up and down and wonky for a little while after start-up, which I assume was air working its way out of the system, but now everything appears to be working as-advertised. The short-cycling has ceased and hopefully...
  3. Triple

There was indeed a pressure tank down there. In the ground she stays.
  4. Triple

Two homes on one well / pump, CSV, etc.

So Mr. Google suggests that under most circumstances, stainless to brass connections should be avoided. Why do you say stainless to brass is better than stainless to stainless? I can't find a clear consensus on this. The only couplings I can find locally to fit the 1-1/4" NPT threads of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks