Search results

1. flyfishbum

New Ceramic Tile/ old Toilet Flange

Thanks David for all the help!
  2. flyfishbum

Thanks David for the reply. :) The Toilet Flange in our bathroom that is in 1" thick crete subfloor will be about 1/4" to 1/2" below the finished tile work I'm thinking. Would you think just some spacers and longer bolts will do the trick, then use standard wax ring or forget the spacers...
  3. flyfishbum

Thanks Brian, I'm not hip to spacers, are they just like the flange in design with holes for the longer bolts?
  4. flyfishbum

Thanks Jimbo, Were keeping the stand alone shower entact. I didn't make myself clear about the toilet. the flange is on the surface of the concrete when the tile gose in it will probablly be about 1/2" low. Could we get by with a larger wax ring? Thanks
  5. flyfishbum

Hello, First timer! I need some help on a project my Wife and i working on?! We live in a second story condo and we are having Ceramic tile put in our master bed/bathrooms, the subfloor is 1" thick concrete on plywood. Thus far we've removed the carpet and base boards in the bedroom and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks