Search results

1. Freedom1955

Is this a flaw in our ToTo toilet?

In the trap there is a small unglazed spot about the size of an eraser head on a lead pencil. Is this a flaw? If I don't do anything about it will it cause me problems down the road?
  2. Freedom1955

TOTO CST776 water spot.

Just received our ToTo toilet Drake model. I didn't notice this but read a review on Amazon about a (flaw) in 3 ToTo round Drakes made in Mexico that this reviewer purchased. He also mentioned that they also ordered a couple elongated Drakes made in Vietnam that didn't have this flaw. The flaw...
  3. Freedom1955

TOTO CST776 water spot.

Thank You! The reason we may go with the round is because the bathroom is so small, I'll attach a picture to give you an idea. The toilet is kind of in front of a doorway and the longer it is the more it would impede entry or exit from room to room. Currently our toilet is a 1974 American...
  4. Freedom1955

TOTO CST776 water spot.

Thanks for the response. Was also wondering if the elongated flushes and cleans the bowl as well as the round? We installed a drake round so we know that flushes very well.
  5. Freedom1955

TOTO CST776 water spot.

Looking at getting a new ToTo Drake 1.6 gallon flush. My question is the water spot the same size in the round bowl vs the elongated bowl?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks