Search results

1. Bigealta

Advise for replacing galvanized pipe to painted copper water main.

Hi, first i'd like to express my condolences to Terry's Family and thank them for continuing this site. Terry will be greatly missed. I'm looking for suggestions on how to deal with this very slow drip coming from a galvanized fitting screwed into a painted copper water main. The copper line...
  2. Bigealta

Replace valves or Packing washers? Laundry room valves.

I'm having trouble locating the domed stepped packing washers for these water valves in my laundry room. They both leaked out the stems. I replaced the seat washers and wrapped some Teflon tape around the stems and added a bit of Teflon paste where the stem and top of packing washer met. This...
  3. Bigealta

Old Brass overflow drain with locking nubs, how to stop leaks?

I've searched everywhere but can't find anything. My Overflow drain is dripping on the finished ceiling below. I have no access to this other than from the tub. I really just want it sealed. I dont need the overflow as it's just my wife and i and we only use it for showers. I was looking ito the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks