Search results

1. JohnnyVirgil

How to tell if pressure tank is bad? Really fast drawdown

Does this drawdown indicate a bad pressure tank? The pressure seems ok when you’re using it but with even a little load, the tank seems to deplete the pressure really fast. The pressure switch was replaced about a year ago, and the tank itself is about 25 years old and rusty on the outside which...
  2. JohnnyVirgil

Are these acid neutralizers on amazon any good?

They seem to be using decent parts. I'm trying to bring my ph up from about 5.6 and the water is already hard, so I imagine I'm going to be putting a softener after it. My concern is water pressure, since it's not great as it is. I don't know anything about injection systems, and my only...
  3. JohnnyVirgil

Signature hardware tub supply lines question

I'm trying to replace a clawfoot tub that currently has 1/2" copper feed lines coming up through the floor. The new supply lines I bought apparently have an error in the documentation, and they don't actually come with 1/2" NTP nipples, but instead 1/2" IPS nipples, that have an OD of 3/4". I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks