Search results

1. Sid.Santo

P-Trap Adapter Leaking

The plumber had to take apart and reassemble the drain. Leak jo kore
  2. Sid.Santo

Reposition Pex Pipe

The plumber stopped by and pushed it up about 6 inches. It's a little better now
  3. Sid.Santo

Reposition Pex Pipe

Here's a wider photo
  4. Sid.Santo

P-Trap Adapter Leaking

Would you recommend redoing the trap without glue? Is there enough space for a slip joint trap without cutting into the cabinet? ...edit...sorry I reread your comment. I think the plumber is avoiding cutting into the cabinet since there are drawers underneath
  5. Sid.Santo

P-Trap Adapter Leaking

Thanks, but it seems to be a slow leak from p-trap
  6. Sid.Santo

P-Trap Adapter Leaking

Hi All. The p-trap adapter was leaking. I hand tightened it, which seemed to stop the leak. But the threads are still damp. What is the correct fix?
  7. Sid.Santo

Reposition Pex Pipe

Correct. In the basement and looking straight up at the floor joists. The blue line comes down and is only 6 feet of the floor. I want to avoid people bumping their head on it. Or not thinking and grabbing on to it while working in the mechanical room
  8. Sid.Santo

Reposition Pex Pipe

Thanks. I'm not a plumber . I'm not sure how to "dress" the pipe upward. I guess it must flex. In general how strong are pex pipe connections? It's quite low. If someone grabbed on to it and pulled without realizing it's a water pipe, would it leak easily?
  9. Sid.Santo

Reposition Pex Pipe

A plumber installed some PEX water lines for me in the mechanical room. He left before I noticed the lines are quite low. Can I just push them up? Will I be risking a leak? Especially at the circled connection? If it's easy to do I'd rather not have to call the plumber back.
  10. Sid.Santo

Zip Tie Floor Drain

Problem is the grate won't come off. Anyways there's a twisted wire in there i used
  11. Sid.Santo

Zip Tie Floor Drain

Basically I want to thread a zip tie through the drain. What's the technique? Lol. I'm not looking to change that pipe or use a clamp
  12. Sid.Santo

Zip Tie Floor Drain

Sorry, what's unistrut?
  13. Sid.Santo

Zip Tie Floor Drain

This is a brain teaser. The zip tie for the condensate line snapped. How do plumbers thread them through there?
  14. Sid.Santo

Sewer Connection

Thank you. I guess the fernco is made for this type of application? I'm glad my plumber did a good job
  15. Sid.Santo

Sewer Connection

Thanks all. Glad it's correct. Yes, the green sewer line was existing. I guess that fernco coupling is how he mechanically tied the wye in.
  16. Sid.Santo

Sewer Connection

A plumber made the following connection for a basement bathroom. How does it look? Is that a PVC connection? Standard stuff?
  17. Sid.Santo

Primer For Laundry Utility Sink

Thanks all. The plumber will use the shower to run some water into the drain.
  18. Sid.Santo

I need the drain in the basement to be replenished via a trap line. It's building code
  19. Sid.Santo

I need the drain in the basement to be replenished via a trap line. It's building code
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks