Search results

1. RokinRandy

Hardly flushing.

Hello plumbers. This one has me scratching my head. Have a toilet in a hospital hardly getting a flush. Has a one inch water line from a 2 inch. Big hospital. Have to flush several times to get it down. Ran a snake through it. But it seems like a water pressure issue. Rebuilt the...
  2. RokinRandy

Hello .

I forgot to reply. Yea it works great without one. Less work as well . I guess if the need arises they sell them. I have something that will punch a hole if needed. But nope , it’s all good
  3. RokinRandy

Hello .

Hello, My name is Randy and I like reading the post here. Pretty good stuff. I hope you are all doing good and not getting beat up to bad. Trying to stay cool. I just really wanted to post and introduce myself more than anything. But I do have an easy question to go with this.easy. Probably a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks