Search results

1. Pete4www

Plumbing company suggesting different softener, please help me choose!

No it's just me and my sister that live in the house, neither of us have kids. If she got in a relationship she would move out leaving just me there. I am divorced and don't plan on getting in a relationship anytime soon. So there will never be more than 2 people in our 3 bed, 2 bath home. We do...
  2. Pete4www

https://pacificwaterinc.com/products/41 Sorry that is the link to the softener, their website is weird to view their softeners you have to click on Parts-> Softeners. I am on municipal water in St. George, Utah, not sure the exact gpg here but we are notorious for our hard water. Just 2 people...
  3. Pete4www

I received a quote 3 weeks ago on a water softener, and set the install date which is coming up next week. I was quoted a 32,000k metered softener made by Pacific Water Inc. which I am told has a Clack valve, I think it's also called a Sentry II system. Yesterday, the plumber texted me and said...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks