Search results

1. J

A.O. Smith pressure tank

Anybody know if A.O.Smith still makes pressure tanks? I'm just wondering if this tank is so old, I should be replacing it. It is a modelV140, and I can't see anywhere on ther what size it is. I have pressure fluctuations in the house, and have replaced the switch and gauge. I also drained all...
  2. J

dirty water

I have a well, submersible pump, pressure tank, etc. and recently, we have been getting brownish water . It has cleared up in the past, but every now and again ( like tonite), it reocurres. any suggestions?
  3. J

Pressure tank " relief valve?"

I have a submersible pump system with a pressure tank setup. It is inside a septic tank type concrete box outside ( buried). I had the pressure switch replaced about a year ago, and the pressure was fine for awhile. It has slowly gotten worse. I climbed down in there today to see what the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks