Search results

1. Johnm

Epoxy sink clips for undermount sink

So Iwas assuming I would have to mount the sink. I ordered "epoxy sink clips" and cans of the black thick epoxy used in all the videos but even though I paid the profiteers the epoxy was not coming for some time. I began searching for a local source for epoxies looking for something that was...
  2. Johnm

Thanks John , not much cabinet. Corner and sink are open , just stretchers across top no plywood on left side till wall. Was really all designed to hang from counter.
  3. Johnm

The Quartz is 3 cm thick but seems to be much more fragile than I thought and more so than Granite. I do not think anyone will do it with any guarantee it will not break therefore the world uses epoxies or mechanical supports The stone/quartz people say they have nothing to do with...
  4. Johnm

Thank you that is the sense I get from what little info I can find along with complaints that the plumber says he has to rip it all out and start again from scratch to install it properly is their a proper way to do this. Their was a this old house video where the sink clips are rotted...
  5. Johnm

I have received much plumbing, heating and general knowledge from this site over the years, thank you. My current renovation project includes Quartz counters and a stainless steel under mount sink. I am sure the many professionals here have been called on to deal with this sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks