Search results

1. Nay

Low water pressure after remodel

They wanted to charge me 750 to change the 2 valves and the 2 valve stops in the kitchen. He said it's 250 for just the valve stops. I bought 2 shark bite for $25 and changed them myself. He got $100 for diagnostics though. So I guess I'll be out about $150 instead of $750
  2. Nay

Hello, in summary, the sink ended up having a bad valve and I think stuff got stuck in the faucet head. It's extremely coincidental that it happened at the same time, I guess. The sink was a Pfister and the plumber said those always have problems. But its been good since I moved in 5 years ago...
  3. Nay

It is all copper pipe used
  4. Nay

Also, no, the flow is not much effected by turning on anything else. Its still low and slow, the exact same
  5. Nay

I'm wondering how the tub being redone is even effecting the kitchen sink at all. It's on the same main water line, sure; but the tub is tee-d off. I figured even if something happened with the tub line then I shouldn't effect the next line
  6. Nay

I tried it and the bathroom sink fills a 9quart bucket up halfway with cold water in 1 minute. The kitchen sink fills it half as much as the bathroom sink, in 1 minute. And the bathtub only filled it 1/3rd of the way to where the kitchen sink fills it after 1 minute with cold water
  7. Nay

That's a very good point. I'm going to try that right now
  8. Nay

That is probably true. Thank you! I'm going to try that
  9. Nay

Both are running very slow. It's just the cold is running a lot slower.
  10. Nay

Hello. I had to change my entire shower and I put a shutoff valve on the cold and hot water lines. They stayed off (and uncapped- I only recently learned about caps) for just over 2 months. The line goes bathroom sink-> shower-> kitchen sink. Ever since I put the shut off valves on, the water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks