Search results

1. Gene Ressler

Weird hot water circulator situation

Thanks again. I think I have an idea how to do it pretty easily. Turn off the house water main valve as you said and also the cold water inlet valve at the water heater. Instead of disconnecting the heater, hook up a hose on the heater's drain bib. I can use the outdoor hose bib that stays...
  2. Gene Ressler

Hey thanks. Yeah I knew it wasn't made any more. I just wish they'd kept the 1 1/4" union connection rather than switching to NTP. I'll need new fittings and repiping. Argh...
  3. Gene Ressler

Thanks for that. I'll try something like you suggest. I'm thinking that maybe the pump stopped working and then renovation was done where the bypass valve was removed and not replaced because the circulator was broken anyway.
  4. Gene Ressler

Hi all. A year ago we bought the house of our dreams. 14 years old, 4br, 2 stories + attic. The inspection report noted the pressure relief on the hot water heater was bleeding. The expansion tank was full. Replaced that, and all has been well. While doing this I noticed there's a Grundfos...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks