Search results

1. T

Looking for help

With the contacts closing, there is power when testing the lines on the switch. Unfortunately it sounds like the pump, do you agree?
  2. T

Looking for help

I got a simple volt "go no-go" type meter to check it with. The breaker was fine, the power to the pressure switch is fine but when I check the power lines to the well pump I got nothing. Does that mean power is not getting to the pump or could the pump be bad? I'd rather it be the first as...
  3. T

Looking for help

There is no control box, just an electrical line going from pump to the pressure switch. I have a General Electric Digital Multimeter, model GE 2524....
  4. T

Looking for help

I have a submersible pump. I checked the breakers. The volt meter I have is a multimeter with about 20 settings and no instructions:mad: .
  5. T

Looking for help

Recently, my pipes froze and after thawing and repairing the obvious damage (cracked pipes), I got the water running again. After two days, no water again. Looking at the pressure switch, I saw that the contacts were bit scorched so I replaced with the same exact switch but no luck, still no...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks