Search results

1. Runekey_69

Pitless adapter

can anyone describe the process of adding a pitiless adapter? i assume that the piping is tied and tightened off at the inside of the final section of well casing before it is lowered into the well, and this is done so that the other outside half can be added. does anyone have tips on making...
  2. Runekey_69

Copper coat on drill pipes

Im watching a video where they copper coat the threads for each new drill pipe that gets added. why would anyone glue the drill pipe sections together if it must be removed when adding the casing and pump?
  3. Runekey_69

Water table on my site

United States Geological Survey state geological surveys show that around my site there are fluctuations in well depths historically drilled. My site is hilly woods with flat land and a narrow river running through this flat land. So the surveys of the area show wells 7 feet to 70 feet deep...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks