Search results

1. JAS68

Safe way to even out bottom of new toilet

Installed, did not need shimming, and caulked (not grouted). I'd say the flush isn't quite as convincing as my old Drake, but not at all bad. Definitely an improvement over the old Jacuzzi model we inherited with the house.
  2. JAS68

Thanks for all of the advice. 1) I just did grind down the couple of drips, no problem, so that's that. I will shim as needed and caulk the perimeter, minus the back. I'm not going to grout on top of my tile, at least not at this point. As for choice of Kohler, taking a little bit of a risk...
  3. JAS68

If I take this article at its word, it seems like it might be safe enough for me to use my angle grinder with diamond blade (I've used this to cut all manner of stone, brick, etc) and a spray bottle. I'm looking at taking off probably maximum 1/8" of material in 2 penny-sized spots, so really a...
  4. JAS68

Hello. I have a new Kohler Wellworth I'm about to install. I got it online and had to get the tank redelivered because the first came in probably 100 pieces. Given that distraction, I carefully inspected the bowl upon delivery and deemed it perfectly acceptable. Now that I'm preparing for the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks