Search results

1. floatask

Black marks

ok, I decided that I want to replace it all. Could I remove it from the wall? I try to pull this from the wall, but it even didn't move, so it seems to me that without drill in the wall, there is no option to remove it
  2. floatask

Black marks

No. Is it possible that who build the building made problems that cause to do? I think that the building was build before something like 8-10 years ago. Lately there was leak from the water heater and the water came to who live one floor below, there mean that they didn't caulked the floor there...
  3. floatask

Black marks

What do you mean by hose?
  4. floatask

Black marks

Thanks guys for the help. Do you need it batter to do this myself? I had plumber in my home for something else, and he said that it need to remove the silicone and wait for period of time that this isn't moved to the new silcone or something like this. I see that no one was answer about option...
  5. floatask

Black marks

Hi I hope that toilet means also all what in bethroom and I in the right sub forum (English isn't native language). I tihnk that the time did some probelms in my bethroom. I attch photo. What is those black marks? How can I remove them? I also have several problems with the shower. What is the...
  6. floatask

Replace a float

I start to search for some of the terms that you wrote (still didn't finish all of them). I never saw methods as jadnashua wrote. I saw that you put something around the pipe like in this video: Also I see that the water continues to move after the water goes down so I put paper to see if...
  7. floatask

Replace a float

Shana Tova. How do you know that we had recntly new year her? I saw that there is another two messages with many terms that I don't know (I also not very fimiliar with the terms in Hebrew, so in English it's even less known to me). I am little bit short on time right now, so I will check them...
  8. floatask

Replace a float

When I copy and paste what your wrote, I go into the site, but when I type manualy, I get this: http://www.up2me.co.il/imgs/26982245.png This is realy strange
  9. floatask

Replace a float

Hi Thanks for the answer. I add here video. I hope that he will answer you question. https://easyupload.io/373akj I change the thing that in the picture in the first message in this topic (what is the name of this thing?). It's was hard to remove this from the pipe and I wonder if there is...
  10. floatask

Replace a float

Hello I am new here. I hope this is the right forum (we didn't call to the devices in English so I tried to see in the forum some topic to understand where to post). I replace the float. I have 2 question about this: 1. I assmeble what in the picture below On the float. Than I assemble the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks