Search results

1. NurseJeff

Low water flow/pressure when using two or more faucets/appliances on well

I have searched and I don't see anything that looks like galvanized piping. It all appears to be copper although, some of it looks pretty old. There are some unions near the hot water tank that are quite large, but I have no idea what they are made of. There are some old shut offs that have...
  2. NurseJeff

Yes, this happens regardless of pump being on or not. Where the water supply is not being used at all and someone goes to the bathroom, flushes and goes to wash hands and the water flow from the sink is usable , but far from normal and all this will happen without the pump even turning on yet...
  3. NurseJeff

I live in a house that has a well. I do not know the specifics of the well as to depth, width or the type of pump other than it is submersible. The well is in the basement of the house and easy to access. The pressure and flow are fine when taking a shower without anything else running or...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks