Search results

1. Neen

Water sensor

I would like to thank for your help.I left a fan facing the water heater for about 13 hours and the red service light finally went out.
  2. Neen

Water sensor

I thought about a hairdryer but read somewhere “do not” use a hairdryer. Thank you for ideas.:)
  3. Neen

Water sensor

Thank you for the info.:)
  4. Neen

Water sensor

I have Rheem platinum gladiator electric water heater. I tried flushing the water heater for the first time(new home owner) and made a slight mistake and got the water sensor, at the bottom, very wet. This caused the the sensor alarm to start beeping. I placed it on override for 24 hours. I...
  5. Neen

Water sensor

I have Rheem platinum gladiator electric water heater. I tried flushing the water heater for the first time(new home owner) and made a slight mistake and got the water sensor, at the bottom, very wet. This caused the the sensor alarm to start beeping. I placed it on override for 24 hours. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks