Search results

1. Lenray

2 inch well with a jet packer

I have a 2 inch well and the jet packer is 32 feet down. Pump will not shut off--it build up t o 50 lbs. of pressure but won't shut off.. I have seen this before.. The venturi-jet packer usually has a small blockage....Can a guy BACKFLUSH this jet packer and try to flush out the small...
  2. Lenray

2 INCH WELL CASING------Sand in bottom 2 ft.

I have a 2 inch well casing down 50 ft. and into water. About 2 ft. of sand-silt has come up into the casing. How do I get that sand-silt down so I can drop the 4 ft. point with a 2 ft. tail piece into place??????
  3. Lenray

Foot valve and Jet Packer on a 2 inch well

The foot valve has a little screen around it. Some Jet Packers also have a screen around that opening and some don't. Is it best to have those little screens on both parts????? len in michigan
  4. Lenray

2 inch well looking for a brass jet packer and foot valve with screens

I am trying to find a good brass jet packer and foot valve for a 2 inch well. I want the packer and the foot valve to both have the screen with small holes on both........Most all foot valves have the screen but the jet packer usually doesn't have the protective screen...Thanks for any...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks