Search results

1. Kami

New well pump electrical issue?

Thank you! We had a plumber replace our pump, so I'd like to call him back and fix the wiring unless it seems so poorly done that we'd be better off calling a different one. It sounds like the wire being exposed is a real problem and not having the hole it is fed through down to the well pump...
  2. Kami

Thanks for the reply! The well head is on a concrete slab maybe 3 inches thick. The actual well seal is maybe one inch off the slab, which I know is odd. The fiberglass is what we had insulating the well head in winter (just sitting on top). We need to come up with a better plan. The well...
  3. Kami

We just had a new well pump installed in our deep 600' well...pump is at 450'. The water has been tasting sort of like chemical or plastic since we tried it again after the chlorine shock was diluted out. I just took a second look at the well head and noticed the wires coming out don't appear to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks