Search results

1. LC Well

Deep Well Advice

Thanks so much for the information and guidance. This knowledge will help with tremendously when I meet with the driller to look at various options to try to bring the cost down and still get a system that will still perform well.
  2. LC Well

Deep Well Advice

Reach4, thanks so much for taking the time to explain this...I am clearly out of my league but wanting to understand what I am buying and why so I can make a good decision on my $50k+ investment. So if I'm understanding you correctly, I was probably spec'd the correct HP/gpm of pump for the...
  3. LC Well

Deep Well Advice

Thanks for the comments Reach4, the labor was a separate charge of $1,600 to connect up the pump. The thing that got me questioning this was another post about a well of similar depth where a Goulds 7GS20 pump was recommended and it is about 1/3 the price with a 2hp, 1 phase, 3 wire motor that...
  4. LC Well

Deep Well Advice

I've read everything I could find in this forum about deep wells and my contractor obtained the first bid for drilling a well on my property and I'm thinking maybe it is overkill, but wanted to get some additional opinions from people who know far more about wells than I do. This is our first...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks