Search results

1. Bobby Roberts

Does this trap adapter need a washer or not?

DIYer here, trying to sort out my kitchen sink situation after switching from 2 drain to 1 drain. I bought a NIBCO 2in trap adapter fitting, and the hardware store guy said it didn't need a washer, it was built into the nut. It kind of looks like that, but I wasn't familiar with that setup...
  2. Bobby Roberts

DIY bathroom sink issues

I'm not sure if this is something for a DIYer like myself, but I would love to try if possible. I have two issues with my bathroom sink plumbing. One is that my water supply lines do not have shutoff valves, and I'm not sure how to add them because the supply itself is currently a male 3/8"...
  3. Bobby Roberts

P trap, flexible pipe, and leaks

Hi all, Newb question here. Moved into my house a while back, everything was fine, and then last night the p-trap on my bathroom sink just fell off and made a mess. The tail(?) pipe is smooth with no thread or lip or anything, and the one coming from the wall is a flex pipe that is also smooth...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks