Search results

1. AndrewME

Replacement of Cast Iron in Tight Space

Thanks. Currently, the 4 inch pipe on the left is both the vent all the way to the roof and serves as a drain for the upstairs bathroom.
  2. AndrewME

The top picture is the best that I have for now. The second picture was just to show how tight it was with the wall and stairs. Yes, sanitary tee on it's back is to the water closet. The only vent in the house is up the stack that is the 90 going up on the far left. I was also thinking I'd be...
  3. AndrewME

What is the best way to deal with the situation in the photo attached? I'm replacing the 4" cast iron with 4" PVC. The problem is these pipes are near the bottom of the basement stairs so we need headroom as well as space around the stairs when we need to bring items in/out of the basement like...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks