Search results

1. DEK

Gas Water Heater Exhaust Ducting Fire Prevention

My 40 gallon gas water heater is located in my basement. It has Selkirk Type B, 4 inch exhaust ducting going up inside an insulated wall between my family room and garage and out through the garage ceiling. My understanding is that these ducts require a minimum of one inch away from any...
  2. DEK

Sterling Accord 60" Shower Door Recommendations

Can anyone give me a recommendation on what shower doors to purchase for this shower? I've read reviews where the finish is falling off of some and I would like to hear from someone who likes the shower doors they purchased.
  3. DEK

Sterling Accord 60" Shower Door Recommendations

I installed a 60" wide Sterling Accord shower (72290100) and now want to purchase shower doors. Can you recommend any? Any suggestions / advice / recommendations would be appreciated. Thank you! -Don
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks