Search results

1. PhilL

Slow main drain. A Mystery I Cannot Solve

Also, the toilet is bubbling every 2 minutes for a 3 second duration. No one is using any water.
  2. PhilL

Correct. It was filled to almost the brim. No leaks. I came back an hour later and the water has fallen to where there just a little bit in the very bottom cup. Nowhere near where it sat normally in the few days I was using it without incident.
  3. PhilL

Okay so about an hour after having a full toilet bowl, it's now down to just the very bottom part. If it was a main line clog, why would the levels drop beyond the usual minimum at random intervals? I'm sorry.. This honestly makes me want to go to school to learn about plumbing, it's so...
  4. PhilL

I'm renting a place from a friend who is in a very tight spot financially because of Covid. Thank you so much for your input.
  5. PhilL

I do not have these vents or any indoor venting I can see. The plumbing was renovated a few years back by someone who took a lot of shortcuts in every other part of the house. I'm sure this was no exception. So next stop is YouTube videos on how to install a vent, right? Lol I don't have much...
  6. PhilL

Hello all, thank you for your time. Here is my situation as best I can describe it. Moved into new rental house last week, and was told one of two toilets did not work. I was able to solve this by cleaning the siphon jet with a long screw. The other issue was, a very slowly draining kitchen...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks