Search results

1. JimboCali

Review DWV for 2 bathrooms

There is so much for me to learn... But I think what you wrote is all starting to make more and more sense to me now...so I could have wet vented toilet #1 and the shower from Lav #1 as long at it was downstream of the dry vent and it’s a 2” vent. Upstream from the dry vent you can only vent a...
  2. JimboCali

Thanks Wayne. Sorry I missed that when you drew it and explained it. Makes sense that only one fixture can be wet vented. Question if I move it downstream of the lav is it then being vented by the toilets? sorry...I have so much to learn still...
  3. JimboCali

Hi Wayne, I finally found some time to work on the bathroom this afternoon. I was hoping you would take another look at what I’ve done. Everything is still dry fit, but I wanted you to take a look before I glue/strap all this up. I’ll refer to the fixtures based on their same names from the...
  4. JimboCali

How many times will I need to say "thank you" in this thread before you get sick of hearing it? ;-) Do you have any suggestions on a free CAD program?
  5. JimboCali

Incredibly helpful! Thank you so much. The area where the two toiles are located, and where the 3" existing line is and then carries to the 4" is all very tight and challenging to work with. (Plus as its at or below grade so I had trouble even getting my dry fitting to fit in there in the...
  6. JimboCali

Hi Wayne, Thanks for clarifying the vents. That makes perfect sense. To answer your questions: 1) The main line (4") which exits the house is right underneath that third bathroom and very close to where Toilet #1 is located. It's all very tight right there and the line is slightly below...
  7. JimboCali

Thanks Wayne. Let me spend more time processing your feedback. (And thank you so much for your response.). Some background on the venting situation in the house. It’s an older home so there are 2 existing 2” vents exiting the house. (2 vents serving these 2 bathrooms...there are vents...
  8. JimboCali

Hi All, Thanks in advance for your help. I’ve just signed up on the site, but have used these forums a lot in the past and decided that it would be a really good idea to have the experts here review what I’m doing before I get too far along. Overview: I have a large bathroom that I want to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks